- 11-Nov-2016 to 10-Dec-2017 (EST)
- Segafredo Bayside
- Miami, FL, USA
- 5.50 plus tips
- Responsible for setup, maintenance and operation of the bar.
- Takes drink orders from patrons or servers and prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to standard recipes.
- Mixes ingredients for cocktails and serves wine and bottled or draught beer.
- Rings drink orders into register, collects payment and makes change.
- May also wash and sterilize glassware, prepare garnishes for drinks and prepare and replenish appetizers.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principle functions of any position, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the general scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the work load, gain additional experience to further the individual's professional development. Equal Opportunity Employer: It is Graspa Consulting's policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by law.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!
- Share this Page